Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Me and You and Everyone We Know ****



Miranda July, as the writer, director, and actress, has showcased her witty and sentimental styles in her "lovely" film: Me and You and Everyone We know.

I wonder how many people have watched this film with smiles on their faces. To me, I felt like I am tasting a mixture of different ingredients that are sweet, bitter, and occasionally spicy.



Is this story about ridicule produced by the digital era? I am not sure. My wild guess is that this is an autobiographical work. Therefore, never attempt to presume a uniform tone in this movie. The reason is simple: life is a mosaic painting by nature. Having said that, this film has easily warmed my heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your little sister told me about you, and anyway, i came by for a look, and i saw this one, me and you and everyone we know, if you see my blog, you would know why i left a msg here hahahahha

南瓜喵 (Moviecrackers) said...

Welcome, welcome!! :)