Monday, April 23, 2007

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring (2003) ****



All I can say is that, this is an amazing movie. It looks like the director/writer Ki-du Kim has attempted to preach about life philosophies from the perspective of Buddihsm. However, the phenomenal scenic beauty and the stunning story centered on fundamental human nature have caught the viewers off guard.



If the director had let the camera speak for itself a little bit more, this movie would have been more poetic. Somehow I felt that when the director is also the writer, it's difficult to restrain the desire to deliver the message of a movie. Nevertheless, the movie itself may have its own life because of its reflections of the ever-changing beautiful and ugly mundane details, in spite of any message.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

god damn good movie

南瓜喵 (Moviecrackers) said...

totally :)

thanks for the comment~

elbibis.blogspot.mx said...

Superb movie. Has me fascinated. I have seen it twice this week and can't wait to see it again -- after all I know I'll discover new, amazing details. Please visit http://elbibis.blogspot.com , where I say something more about it.

audio spanking stories said...

He rolled over on his back and ordered me to mount him so hecould have me fuck him with me on top. Ill arrange everything.
erotic stories femdom spanking
xnxx stories timestop-day 4
bdsm beastality juice stories
bondage slave stories
bisexual beastiality stories
He rolled over on his back and ordered me to mount him so hecould have me fuck him with me on top. Ill arrange everything.